In addition to our range of Dive Packages and excursions we also offer single and Multiday guided tours to discover the Coiba National Park and the local area of Pixvae. Both areas boast abundant wildlife and sites of interest, both natural and cultural. Coiba Island, for millions of years an oceanic island, formed thousands of miles away from its present location. Pixvae, located on what was one of the ancient archipelagos that eventually formed mainland Panama, when the isthmus rose out of the ocean several million years ago!
Activities can include, but are not limited too:
- Whale and Marine Mammal Watching tours (Seasonal, August to October) Coiba National Park and local sites.
- Whale Shark watching tours. (Seasonal, August to April)
- Guided tour of the ANAM Ranger Stations Information Center on Coiba Island.
- Guided Tours of one of Coiba Islands Prison Camps. Central or Punta Hermosa.
- Hiking Trails of Coiba Island, Monkey Trail and Santa Cruz.
- River Exploration.
- Bird and Wild Life Observations.
- Beach Visits.
- Horse Back Trekking (Pixvae)
- Hiking to Rivers, Waterfalls and Nature Observation, on foot or Horse Back. (Pixvae)
Our dive staff is at your service to discuss all our dive packages and guided tours and services.
In addition to a complete dive service we can offer our guests an individual or group High Resolution Photographic, and /or HD Video footage record of their Dive and Snorkeling adventures and marine life encounters in the Coiba National Park. We will also include selected still images of the wildlife of the Coiba National Park.